Provide close protection and other security-related functions for the client during domestic and/or international assignments. De-escalate tense situations or individuals that arise at the client residence and/or events.
Provide close protection and other security-related functions for the client during domestic and/or international assignments.
– Lead counter surveillance operations.
– Perform protective advance planning and threat vulnerability assessments.
– Transport the client and/or family members to events and appointments, using evasive and/or defensive driving tactics, as needed.
– Effectively manage the client and/or their family/representative requests against the need to ensure all safety and security precautions.
– Respond to emergencies and perform medical operations, as needed.
De-escalate tense situations or individuals that arise at the client residence and/or events.
– Communicate vulnerabilities or safety concerns in a timely manner.
Complete suspicious activity reports, incident reports. shift logs, pattern of life reports, medical treatment reports, and other administrative requirements.
Ensure vehicle is in clean and safe operating conditions at all times.
Assist with protection schedules and team assignments.
Operate and maintain protective, operations, and communications equipment.
Promptly identify and escalate deficiencies/failures.
All other duties, as assigned.
What Our Clients Say
"Class-Act Security Protection GEORGIA is invested in making sure that you’re happy with all the services we provide, and they are doing a very good job at it. I highly recommend this company."